What is a Reciprocal Pronoun?
Each other and one another are called reciprocal pronouns. These pronouns are used to show two or more people are performing the same (mutual action) activity at the same time. In addition. The result and benefit of the action may be the same or different.
How to use reciprocal pronouns?
Each other and one another are only the two reciprocal pronouns in the English Language. Each other is used for two persons only. Like John and Khan are beating each other. So there were only two people and they were fighting. As a result, they bet on each other. The outcome of this action affects both of them.
‘One another is used for more than two persons. This means, that if any action is carried out by more than two persons at the same time it has an effect and results on all of them. Like the children were shouting at one another. Or the girls at the pool are throwing water at one another. For more detail visit this link.
Check out more examples of reciprocal pronouns:
- Kamran and Farhan gave gifts to each other.
- That two cats bite each other.
- The mother and daughter were greeting each other.
- You should hug each other to finish the conflict.
- All the members of the team appreciated one another.
- Do they see one another on the ground?
- The problem was solved by each other.
- I don’t know why they abuse each other.
- All the people are slapping one another in the party hall.
- The rugby players were dribbling the one another.
- I don’t see respecting each other nowadays between brothers.
Check out the exercises given below for reciprocal pronouns. Use each other and one other correctly.
- The two frank friends could only assist_____________ in hardships.
- In the exam hall, they shared the cheating, with__________________________ .
- America and Iran has a conflict with____________ for many years.
- Both groups of the same category won over__________________ .
- In the exam, the teachers must share the information with____________ .
- How could they blame____________for being educated?
- United people can stand for ____________.
- The couples could not judge_____________ for many years.
- The brothers and sisters agreed on ____________ decision.
- The public must consent to _______________ thought to bring peace.
- Islam teaches brotherhood to ___________________.
- How to find______________ in the ground both friends said.
Answers to the following reciprocal pronoun examples.
The two frank friends could only assist each other in hardships.
In the exam hall, they shared the cheating, with one another.
America and Iran have had a conflict with each other for many years.
Both groups of the same category won over each other.
In the exam, the teachers must share the information with each other.
How could they blame one another for being educated?
United people can stand for one another.
The couples could not judge each other for many years.
The brothers and sisters agreed on each other’s decision.
The public must consent to one other thought to bring peace.
Islam teaches brotherhood to one another.
How to find each other in the ground both friends said.
More Pronouns: kinds of pronouns
reciprocal pronouns exercises with answers, reciprocal pronoun exercise, reciprocal pronouns examples, each other one another exercise, each other and one another exercises,