What is a noun?
A word noun is the name of a person, place, or thing. Which has many kinds. The noun is apart from the pronoun. It can be a person. like:
More Examples with sentences:
- Ali is a boy.
- Ahmad is a student.
- Hussain is a teacher.
- John is a doctor
- khan and John are kind.
- Quetta is a beautiful city.
- Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan.
- America is a rich country.
- The united kingdom is central to Asia.
- Iran plays important role in business.
- It is a book.
- It is a chair.
- It is a pencil.
- The table is in the room.
- cars are comfortable.
- cat is running.
- The dog is white.
- All the rates are killed.
- The fishes are in the water.
- Cows are big.
What is a pronoun?
Definition: A word that is used in place of a noun is called a pronoun.
We have seven pronouns:
I, We, you, they, He, She & It
- Quaid-e-Azam is the founder of Pakistan.
He is the founder of Pakistan.
- Kate is a teacher.
She is a teacher.
- Ahmad and Ali are my students.
They are my students.
- Cat is on the table.
It is on the table.
I and Ali are friends.
We are friends.
- I am a student.
How many are used to knowing the number of countable things?
- How many languages can you speak?
- How many mangoes are there in the bucket?
- How many boys are there in the classroom?
- How many teachers are there in EYES?
- How many brothers and sisters are you?
- How many books do you have?
- How many people come in?
5 thoughts on “What is noun? | what is pronoun? | How many”
Pingback: Introduction of articles in english grammar 2022 - CARVE THE RAW
Pingback: What is an alphabet? | Consonant vs Letters | How to Pronounce?
Pingback: Direct and indirect speech (Definition, rules & exercises)
Pingback: What are parts of speech? | Parts of Speech & kinds
Pingback: Prepositions (kinds & Types) - CARVE THE RAW