Examples of Brain and mind.
The brain is a physical part of the body in contrast mind is not. A brain is consist of nerve cells and can be touched and seen. But, the mind is not existing physically it is relevant to the mental portion. In this article, I have brought some examples of the brain and mind. Check them out and practice to understand the difference.
- She has a sharp brain.
- Their brain works faster than us.
- Did you mind my words?
- How strong his brain is.
- vegetables are good for our brain.
- My brain is not working today.
- Her mind got stuck while the interviews.
- A strong body must be having a big brain.
- Animals have stronger brains than humans.
- Do you use your mind or brain?
- My brain is visible.
- If you mind about my words I won’t speak anymore.
- A quick response shows her intelligent brain.
- could she mind the barking dogs?
- How could he brainstorm the topic?
- Sometimes I feel sorry about his weak brain.
- A strong brain can provide perfect ideas.
- They did mind my words.
- keep in mind that we leave at six.
- People don’t mind about infants.
- My mind is sleepy.
- she got fresh ideas out of his brain.
- Mind your harsh words.
- can you mind your steps?
- How to make his mind clear?
- New words came to his mind.
- I don’t know why did he mind my words.
- A sharp brain can mind soon.
- I am worried about his naughty mind.
- She would not mind new members.
- He must work over his brain.
- A mind-blowing idea comes out hardly.
- Someone minded in the hall.
- The cruel-minded people bring unrest situations.
- I have gotten a fresh brain.
More related examples within the sentences.
|More related Grammars|
|1000+ Prepositional verbs lists and examples|
|+1000 Phrasal verbs meaning and examples|
|Auxiliary verbs and examples|
|Phrasal verbs vs Prepositional verbs|
|Phrasal verbs examples|
|Either and neither examples|